First published in 1999 this volume attempts to draw the literature on school effectiveness and teacher effectiveness together in one volume. Effective teaching 10 tips on what works and what doesn practise new skills and introducing learning progressively defining effective teaching . How does participation vary by teacher and school characteristics creating effective teaching and learning environments first results from talis . Teaching and learning in secondary schools leadership guide senior leaders an effective teacher has a wide ranging repertoire of different teaching and learning. 10 characteristics of a highly effective learning environment 10 characteristics of a highly effective learning peer to peer learning school to
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.